Exito is ALWAYS looking for experienced travel professionals. Our main offices are in Colorado (Fort Collins & Denver) but we also have offices in Costa Rica and Tucson, Arizona. In some cases we may even be willing to let you telecommute depending on your experience and role in the company. We offer a competitive compensation plan that rewards success and productivity.
In general, here are the qualities that grab our attention. The more of the following you have, the more interest we have:
- 2 or more years in the air travel industry (75% of our last hires have had 10+ years experience)
- Knowledge of at least one GDS such as Amadeus, SABRE or Apollo (Amadeus or multi-GDS knowledge preferred)
- Excellent communication skills by phone and email
- Multilingual (we are especially looking for those fluent in Spanish & English)
- Destination knowledge of Latin America and Africa
- Knowledge of ARC reporting and accounting (especially experience with TRAMS Back Office)
- Knowledge of airline contracts
To apply for a job, you should use this “Apply for a Job” form and attach your CV. Take a look below for our current job postings.
Flight Specialist / Sales Agent
Bilingual Travel Agent Support
Virtual Executive Assistant